Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Found Art Tuesday

Happy Father's Day
Actually, everyday is father's day in this house. But alas, I'm not the father, only the son, on a perpetual quest for his spiritual father. My biological father lives here, where we're able to provide for his basic needs.

Under the general heading of administative malarky, please allow to mention that my computer has been encountering severe technical hurdles this month. You should, therefore, a) forgive me for not updating the blog and the links as much or as often as I would like, and b) express your sincere gratitude for my even updating it at all. Thank you, and please pardon the interruption. We now return to our regular programming.

"Father"
I once had a teacher, role model and guide
The world I'd ask, and he'd duly provide
       Taking my hand
       So I might understand
That now is my chance to be there at his side

1 comment:

Kathy L said...

I hope you and your father had a nice fathers day even if he may not be aware. It is always hard when you become a parent to your parents. God Bless you on your quest. Oh and your beautiful poem touched my heart.

k