Monday, May 7, 2007

An Odd Duck

Happy monday morning. What better way to clear the cobwebs of a much-too-short short weekend than by stretching the noodle with a semi-aquatic Limerick? (No, I can't think of one either... a better way that is.) This one goes out to an odd duck (http://anoddduck.blogspot.com/), whose light-hearted reverence for thrift shops, raindrops and public radio should serve as an inspiriation to all of us.

"An Odd Duck"
There's an anatine artist out yonder
Each morning she takes time to ponder
      Special teas of all sorts
      And the words of Will Shortz
Take a gander, for what could be fonder?


1 comment:

An Odd Duck said...

Thank you so much for the poem. I feel so honored. I am glad that I can be inspiring because everyone else out here inspires me sooo much.